GCSEPod Parent Webinars
GCSEPod are looking at ways to support parents fully with engaging their child to prepare for the next academic year and ease the worry of lost learning. They have had great success engaging and supporting parents through their live webinar sessions.
The latest parent webinar dates are:
2nd June @ 5pm (GMT)
17th June @ 5pm (GMT)
15th July @ 5pm (GMT)
During the session they will explore how parents can support their child's learning using GCSEPod with information around:
* How to access Pods;
* Using the Learning Activities to enhance and embed knowledge;
* Podbooks and how to quiz your child;
* What to expect if your child is given homework on GCSEPod;
* Check & Challenge and self-assessment;
* Hints and tips on home learning
"The webinar was very informative and understandable. Since I attended, I've showed my son just how powerful a tool GCSEPod is and he's going full speed now. The section on how to study is brilliant and has really motivated him to have a routine and set goals. Great job!" Nicholas Toogood, Parent
Spaces are limited so please register as soon as possible.
For more information on GCSEPod please click here.